The Maximum Ride Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, here they are...

Go down

Did you actually read ALL of the rules?

So, here they are... Vote_lcap60%So, here they are... Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 6 ]
So, here they are... Vote_lcap0%So, here they are... Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
So, here they are... Vote_lcap10%So, here they are... Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
So, here they are... Vote_lcap30%So, here they are... Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 10

So, here they are... Empty So, here they are...

Post  Taste-the-Rainbow 3/27/2008, 5:24 pm

Oh come on, we HAVE TO have rules, right? MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL OF THEM AND FOLLOW THEM.

1. Respect EVERYONE on this site. I don't care what anybody calls you or says about you, but if you do the same to them, you'll get banned too. Be nice to EVERYBODY!!!
2. Minimal cussing is allowed, but don't do it all the time. I don't care if you had a fucking great day and you just NEED to tell someone that. Only use it when necessary. AND NO CUSSING AT PEOPLE (see rule #1).
3. Stay on topic. No one wants to hear how much you love your farm animals when you're on a thread where everyone is discussing the new Maximum Ride book. That's what PMs are for.
4. Be literate. Chatspeak IS allowed, but like cussing, not all the time. No one wants to see:
OMG im like totally lmfao cuz i jus red that part in MR4 wer max is like....
or, at least I don't. But I do get to make the rules...
5. Don't post nonsense. " lol! afro " is NOT a good post because there's no point to it. No bumping, either. It takes up space on the thread for nothing. Please don't post nonsense just to raise your post count! Make your posts MAKE SENSE!!!
6. Don't make a new thread for something that alread has an active thread. Check the posts before you make a new topic.
7. PM me or another moderator if someone isn't following the rules. It makes our jobs a heck of a lot easier.
8. If you aren't following the rules and we find out, you will be given a warning. The next time you don't follow the rules your IP/email address will be banned, and you will no longer be able to access the site.
9. You can say whatever you want in a PM unless the recipient finds it insulting. If so, please forward the PM to me or another moderator.
10. You MUST PM me to tell me you have read these rules. In the PM, you must write, "I like cute piggies with pink noses pig " I'm serious. Remember, send me a PM, don't post it HERE.
11. Make sure that any drawings/photos that you post are appropriate, no nudity or any of that.
12. Have fun!!!
Taste-the-Rainbow
Taste-the-Rainbow
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-03-27

https://maximumride.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum